Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Location, May 2012

For all of our Fiber Friend followers...A lot of you have been inquiring about our new space. I thought I would share with you some photos of the work that is going on.

For the past two weeks, I have been painting (and painting, and more painting). Fortunately, it is all going well. Unfortunately, I do not see the light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel. I am going to be painting for a VERY long time! And, all of those edges. Why did I design the space to have so many? My hand is not steady for all of this detail. Note: Please do not look at the photos too closely, you will see some places that will eventually be 'touched-up'.

My husband has been super helpful. On his only days off, the weekends, he has been and will be helping me. I guess it is a good thing our winter has been mild this year. Normally, he would be skiing. Just this past weekend, he built a wall. He did not even ask for my help. Lets just say, whew! There is no way, if I was building a wall, that it would turn out looking like a wall and definitely would take longer than two days!

CIMG7972
The beginning...

CIMG7974
So many doors

CIMG7982
Day one of the wall

2012-02_Wall-01
Day two

2012-02_Bathroom
The 'colorful' restroom

Whenever I am not at the new space preparing for our Grand Opening, Saturday, May 12, 2012, I will make certain to post new photos for you to see our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment