Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Scarf

This summer scarf by Janet Avila is a wonderful, quick knit that you can take to the lake, beach, park, or just about any where.
IMG_0227
I knit this with Shibui Knits Linen. I was so very excited to knit this because I really, really need a summer scarf. And also, I could not wait to try out the linen by Shibui Knits.
IMG_0250
This project took me less than a week to finish. And, I love the finished project! This scarf will be a welcomed addition to my wardrobe.
IMG_0252
My only complaint I have, thus far, is that the linen is a bit scratchy. I have knitted with other linens and came to the same conclusion, thus this seems to be a flaw with linen. However, over time the linen does soften to be one of the most wearable fibers I enjoy. I will keep my fingers crossed this will be the case with this Shibui Linen.
IMG_0253
The Shibui Knits Linen comes is a beautiful array of colors. At YBD, we have every color Shibui Knits offers. The color combinations are endless. Stop by today and we will have a fun time picking out the right color combo for you!
IMG_0254

No comments:

Post a Comment