Save The Date: Fridays, January 9, 16, 23 and 30 from 6-7pm at the boutique.
The cost is $20/student with a 10% discount on project yarn. Call today to register.
© Skacel Knitting
January’s mystery KAL is a unisex scarf featuring interesting cables!
Kick off the New Year with a gorgeous cabled scarf – Endgame. The pattern is full of beautiful stitches enhanced by the lovely tweed yarn, HiKoo® Kenzie. Endgame’s unisex design introduces a cast on and bind off new to the series along with other essential techniques. Continue to grow your knitting skills while creating a classic, yet modern, scarf.
© Skacel Knitting
• HiKoo® Kenzie, 50% New Zealand merino, 25% nylon, 10% angora, 10% alpaca, 5% silk noils, 3(4) skeins – all the same color
• Waste yarn -contrasting color in a similar weight to Kenzie, 10 yards
• US #6 (4mm) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
• US #7 (4.5mm) needles or size needed to obtain gauge
• Cable needle
• Tapestry needle
Approximately 6 ½” wide, 56 (70)” long.
20 stitches = 4” in stockinette using larger needle.
Keep in touch with others and show off your progress and finished work on Knit Purl Hunter's Ravelry Group. Michelle can be found there to help with any questions.
Knit Along Overview
• Each quarterly KAL features a single project that introduces specific knitting techniques.
• Each project features a specific yarn which can be purchased at Yarns By Design
• Instructions for the projects are posted on the Knit Purl Hunter website (www.knitpurlhunter.com).
• Instructions are posted in four weekly segments, with each segment revealing the next step.
• Video Clips of any special techniques used are posted on the Knit Purl Hunter website.
• A forum for questions and comments about the projects can be found on Ravelry.
• After each KAL, three winners are chosen randomly from entries and photos submitted to skacel.
For more details, click here.