We are pleased to announce the next Progressive Needles KAL, sponsored by skacel and hosted once again by Michelle Hunter of Knit Purl Hunter.
Kick off the New Year by ramping up your knitting skills with a stunning two-color cowl using HiKoo® Sueño called Ambiguous. The stranded cowl (also known as Fair Isle knitting) will feature lessons on hand positioning, yarn dominance, managing floats and a surprising take on an old favorite. The cowl is available in two sizes to suit your style. The sneak peek at the cowl was met with rave reviews – you won’t want to miss this one!
• HiKoo® Sueño (80% Washable Merino Wool / 20% Bamboo: 255 yds/100g) - 1 (2) skeins Background Color; 1 (2) skeins Main Color
Note: Pair high contrast colors for optimum results.
• Size US #7 (4.5mm) 40” circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge for shawl Body.
• Two US 5 (3.75mm) 16 (24)” circular needles. Second needle is used to graft stitches in finishing.
• Size F crochet hook for provisional cast on
• 10 yards smooth, contrasting color waste yarn
• Tapestry needle
The group will meet on Tuesday evenings, January 12, 19 & 26, from 6:00 - 7:00pm. Pre-registration is required to reserve your spot, seating is limited. The cost is FREE with purchase of materials.