Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Tin Can Knits Mad Colour

Winter can be so so dreary, especially in February. It is my least favorite my least favorite month, I start to get sick of winter and I am ready for spring. I forget we still have so far to go, and its is so.so.gray… 

That is where Tin Can Knits come into play! Their new book, Mad Colour, is full of bright beautiful patterns and colors! We just recently received our copies of it, and with the the much anticipated trunk show! Wow! These ladies are super talented! Their use of color with this book is unbelievable! I think my personal favorite thing about their style, is the ease in which each pattern is written. A newbie could take on any one of their patterns and be fine, because of how well they are written. The detail in explaining each step, they don't miss a beat! Below are some photos of the color bomb currently exploding at YBD! Come by and see it for yourself, and be sure to grab a copy of Mad Colour today, online or in our boutique! 


The Prism Hat...




Tin Can Knits new book, Mad Colour...



 The Bounce Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment